Stephen King Country: The Illustrated Guide to the Sites and Sights That Inspired the Modern Master of Horror by George W. Beahm
- Publisher: Running Press;
- First Edition, First Printing.
- Black binding, red gilt titles
- Hardcover, 44 pages, illustrated throughout, resources, index
- Condition: Dustjacket present (not price-clipped), some edgewear.
- Bumped lower corners, just a few places highlighted in the chapter regarding his first edition and rare books.
Discover the real-life sites and sights behind his horror classics, including the Stanley Hotel of Estes Park, Colorado (site of The Shining’s eerie Overlook Hotel), King’s home town of Durham, Maine (the inspiration for Salem’s Lot), and more. An illustrated biography on King and his home town. Looks at the world in which author Stephen King lives and the real-life places that inspired the settings for some of his most popular works.